Private Parties at CAMONI
For Private Parties, there is a 8 person minimum and a current maximum of 15 guests. If your party is 15+, email us at email@example.com to talk about additional options!
Private Party Package:
- Each guest makes one (1) 8oz candle
- Reserved Seating for 120 minutes
- Dedicated team of Candle Bar Instructors
- BYODrinks + light snacks allowed
- Plates, glassware and utensils provided
If you are interested in booking a Private Event within the next 5 days, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms of Service:
The host of the party can secure a reservation with a non-refundable deposit of $200 which will go towards the full party fee. Party deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable to other orders, events or people. The party date may be rescheduled one time only.
- I understand that deposits are non-refundable as deposits cover supplies ordered for the event and secure the date and time of the set event.
- I understand that I must be at least 18 years of age or older to host a private party at CAMONI.
- I understand all sales are final and that refunds and exchanges are not available.
- We practice and teach attendees safe handling of candlemaking during workshops, public Candle Bar and private Candle Bar events. CAMONI is not responsible for the mishandling of hot wax that may result in injuries on any level. I understand that it is up to me to ensure that I follow all the safety instructions that CAMONI has provided.
- I acknowledge and give rights for CAMONI’s usage of any photos taken during the event. Event photography is used for promotional, digital, print and social media marketing.
- I understand that if the minimum is not met, the difference between the minimum and the number of guest attending must be paid before the party can take place.
- I understand that I must advise guest to arrive on time as we will abide by the preset schedule. We will not stop the class for guests arriving past the 20 minute "scent selection" window but will have selections available for late guests. Events lasting over the 2-hour scheduled time (due to guest lateness) will result in $25 for each 15 minutes past the scheduled time.
- I understand that children under the age of 10 present a safety hazard and are NOT PERMITTED in the Candle Bar due to the extreme temperature of hot wax we’ll be working with as they are an insurance liability. Guest with a child under the age of 10 present will be asked to leave and will be refunded for 1 ticket unless guest wishes for a current guest to create candles for them.
- I understand that the balance of my event is due on the day before the event (by 5:00 pm EST). If the balance is not received the day before the event, the event will be cancelled.
- I understand that all on-site events held at the location of my choice will require a transportation fee based on the distance CAMONI staff must travel from the CAMONI store to the alternate event location. The travel fee is a flat rate of $50 for the first 25 miles and $25 for each additional 10 miles. The transportation fee covers mileage, time traveled and any meter or lot parking expenses. Transportation fees are due no later than 5 days prior to the event. Failure to pay transportation fee will result in the cancellation of the event.
- I understand my deposit is a confirmation that I have read and agree to the terms of this service.
Your Party Inquiry
READY TO BOOK YOUR EVENT?
Click the link below to select your date and make your deposit.